Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Attitude w/ Jana

 Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

Today Jana came over to our space and talked about personality's. It was really fun and she was really funny. She showed us 4 different animals that were based on 4 different main personality traits; Peacemaker, Leader, Hardworking and Fun. 

Peacemaker= Golden Retriever 

Leader: Lion

Hardworking: Beaver

Fun: Otter

I reckon after doing the official personality test: https://www.attitude.org.nz/personality-test/ that I am either most likely an Otter or a Beaver!

What do you think you will be? :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aye,
    I bet it was amazing having Jana over. I wasn't there when she came over. Anyway it was probably cool to hear about the animals meaning different words. I agree you are either a otter or a beaver. Do you want Jana to come back again? I hope she does.

    From Angelica:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angelica,

      Yes, it really was! She was so nice. I definitely want Jana back, that way the people who weren't their could also meet her and also because she's really nice and funny!

      Aye :)

      Delete