Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Stand Out and Proud Song Chorus

 Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

This is my 3rd task for the Summer Learning Journey and it is to write a song chorus. I am not really the best at these type of things but I tried my best on this one! My song chorus is called "Stand out and Proud". Some people might not be confident to be their selves so I made this song if your one of those people! Remember, it's OK to be yourself! In fact- it's amazing to be yourself!

Please leave a positive comment :)



5 comments:

  1. Hi Aye!

    I just love your song. Your singing was just out standing. I love your song so much. I keep playing it and playing it. Well done Aye!

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Finau!

      Awww thank you! Stop it, your making me smile!

      Love you,

      Aye :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Aye!

    This song is amazing! I love your singing. I started searching peoples blogs to see if they had the guts to sing a song. Then I found yours. Well done with the confidence. I am not sure if im gonna sing a song because I will be super duper cringy and if I post it everyone will see me. But after seeing you see you have inspired me to sing to. Wish me luck! and great work.

    From Julie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Aye,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. Wow - I am so impressed by your song chorus and how you have shared a recording of your beautiful singing. Your song lyrics are really inspirational and I absolutely love the way you have said it is amazing for people to be themselves and for people to remember this! So encouraging - ka pai!

    Keep up the outstanding work and I look forward to seeing more of your blogs!

    Ngā mihi nui,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fiona!


      Thanks so much! I'm truly flattered!

      Kind Regards,

      Aye :)

      Delete