Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Human Link and Human Square

Last week on Friday morning after assembly, Room 10 and room 9 marched out of the hall into class.
When we got into class Miss West had us line up on the middle space mat (big mat) in a very suspicious way.
Why do you say that you might be wondering well because usually she had us line up in 3 lines for room 10 and 3 lines for room 9,but today she had us line up in 4 lines each Ms West even made us shuffle back,way more than casual witch for the students of room 9 and 10 fond very suspicious of her.
"Can some people go and grab 7 chairs" Ms West asked and as soon as she said that "ping!" went a light bole in my head shes diffidently planning something like a game for us to play as I saw Ms West set up the game everyone got excited "oh,oh,oh I know this game" exclaimed Angelica who is my classmate.
On the other hand I had no clue until Ms Sio was given the opportunity to chose 4 boy's from room 9 and 4 from room 10.
Next Ms west said"Were going to do room 9 boys vs room 10 boys." then ms West told the boys to sit on a chair and as they were doing that I noticed that the chairs were put in a funny looking pattern they were placed in a square shape.
The next instruction provided was for the boys to lay down one on top of the other but they still  had to sit on the chairs in the square shape.
The challenge was for Ms West and Ms Sio to pull out the chairs and the boys laying on those chairs had to hold onto each other forming a square.But no matter how many rounds the boys were given they did not succeed.
A couple of rounds later it was the girls turn and the girls from room 10 succeeded.
Sadly I didn't get a turn to take part in this activity.
The fun did not stop there because when the square shape game witch I call the human square finished we had to go to the home mats and from there we did an other activity where you had to get into pairs of two and sit down and link arms facing backwards from each other then you and your partner had to stand up without un linking arms. My partner for this activity was Shayna we had a lot of fun during that activity.
I didn't know the exact specific name for that activity so I called it the human link.
And that was my tiring,challenging but of course fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment