Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

40 hour famine recount during the sleepover


As I walked through the car park and then the double

door entrance A load of surprise was stuffed in there I  could see my friends like cherish,Julianna and Angelica I ran over to them they were playing with the balls and some boys were there to.Cherish showed me where to put my stuff so I followed her into the library and unrolled my sleeping bag and blanket I had no pillow so I used a the school libraries Cushions.


Then we had to practise our dance item for the concert when we were done everyone performed my group came 3rd place but I was still very happy then we had free time!.

After that we had to write about the experience so far and thats what i'm working on I have nothing else to talk about so I guess the end!





No comments:

Post a Comment