Pages

Friday 8 January 2021

SLJ - Te Reo Maori - Ice cream (kick start)

 Welcome back or welcome to my blog y'all!

This is my 18th Summer Learning Journey task! I am so sorry for being very inactive with my tasks and I will try to not stop doing them! Anyways, this task is a Te Reo Maori task and it's about Ice Cream. I had to listen to a recording of simple Ice Cream ordering related sentences in Te Reo Maori and I had to have a go at writing them! 

After I finished writing them, I had to delete the boxes underneath the sentences to see if I wrote it correctly! The video to that is on the 2nd and 3rd slides.

Please leave a positive comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aye,

    This is Charlotte from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ka pai for sharing your slides. It was fun watching you checking your answers. That is such a good idea too! It is not an easy task but you did so well.

    I also think you are such a great speaker! I think you could be a YouTuber one day.

    Now can you share the Google Drawing Poster to show what you have learnt (check the create section)?

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Charlotte!

      Thanks so much! Yes, I did find this task a bit tricky but I appreciate you saying that I did so well!

      Being a YouTuber seems like a cool career, maybe one day I could potentially?!

      OK! Thank you,

      Aye :)

      Delete