Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

2020 End of Year Highlights

 Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

Can you believe it? 2020 is actually finished and we are already in 2021! It feels like just a few weeks ago I was settling into my new year 6 class and now here we are, I am going to be a year 7! Speaking of going from year 6 to year 7, this means that I have finished Primary! 

This year was INSANE and I am glad that I get to share all of it (well as much of it as I can) with you and that's why I will be giving you my top highlights of this year...!

1. CAMP!

Camp Bentzon at Kawau Island was one of the most amazing camps I have ever been to and I had such an amazing time with all of my teachers and friends! My favourite activities were abseiling and also orienteering! It was so fun sharing a cabin with my friend Adriana and I loved all the food there (especially the dessert- YUM!)


2. PRIZE GIVING! My gosh was prize giving one amazing night! For starters, I got an Ambassador certificate and a actually dang BAG with lollies and even a pair of earbuds!! Next I got a PENN (Pt England New's Network) award! Lastly, I got a 2nd= Academic award! I tied with Roman from my class!


3. AMBASSADORS! I was and still am very sad that I am no longer an ambassador... It was so much fun spending time with the other ambassadors and Mr Sommerville learning our scripts and going to University's! I am so sad to let this go but I am so, SO happy that I got chosen to be an ambassador from the start! 

(By the way, this is my favourite picture of us- hehe!)

Well there you have it, my top 2020 highlights! There are so many other highlights but these were one of my most special highlights from this year! I can't wait to see what 2020 has in store for us and before I end this blog post I just wanted to say something to Mr Goodwin...

I hope you have an amazing time working for Maniakalani! I hope you visit us in the future!

:)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Aye
    It me Jade from school. Also i really like you 2020 end of the year highlights. My Favorite one is probably year 6 camp because it was so so much fun
    From Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jade!

      Thanks so much and same, I LOVED camp! Can't wait to see you at school!

      Aye :D

      Delete