Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Aye myat my fun day at the YMCA pools

Yesterday after school my mum told me and my sisters that my family and I would go to the YMCA pools. Excitement ran through me and my sisters. Once I arrived home I took my lunchbox ad my water bottle out of my bag then I put my bag away. My mum then told me to sit on the floor so we can eat some rice. When I was done eating with my family I went to put my swim togs on with my sisters. After me and my sisters got changed my dad then got changed into his swimming shorts. Everyone was ready to go swimming my mum thought since it was a sunny day we should walk to the pools. We walked and walked and finally reached the pools. We got to the front desk and payed money. Straight away without wasting any time I went and swam in the pools with my sisters. At the afternoon i had to go back home. That is my fun day at the pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment