Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Cross Country

As soon as the bell rang everyone went to class. Every single teacher was very early. Once the block and pt England school lined up outside on the concrete there was a bunch of people talking about cross country. Everyone was wearing there house colours. Mr Burt did stop looking and listening to get every ones attention. All eyes were on him. Mr Burt explained the instructions very clearly. First up year ones boys. 2nd up year one girls Catherine  my besties little sister was first out of the girls. a few minutes later it was the year four girls. I was super duper nervous. Settling in the line "clap" went the wooden clapper. I bolted as fast as I could. I went past Miss King all the way to the finish line. I finished the race and I was gasping for air. As I grabbed a water bottle I started getting dizzy and weak so I couldn't open my water bottle. So I gave it to my bestie Finau to open it for me. I gulped a bunch of water and then I closed my lid. 1 hour or 2 later cross country was finished. I was relived. Finally I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment