Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Elimination tag with a twist

With excitement the Block went to the playground to play elimination tag but little did we know it had a twist to it. The twist was that there were also going to be Dodge ball throwers on the edges of the playground.Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to play because of my arm but i didn't really mind. Once the game began I saw almost everyone running as fast as a cheetah and I saw a bunch of people climbing up on stuff just so they didn't get tagged. And there were lots of honest people that came down onto the  grass because they were tug. "2 minutes left" Mr Moran said. Everyone was cheering for Marius because he was the winner. Marius was a bit excited for himself so he bolted across the playground and he had a bad accident. I was worried for him. I hope my arm stays broken forever so I don't get hurt like Marius.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aye myat i love your elimination store it look's cool

    ReplyDelete