Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Aye-Myat Setting Description - Week 1 isolation



A stoned cottage abandoned on a newly discovered landscape never seen before!.The grass covering the roof and the gloomy sky on top.Isolated mountains and a beach in the background.As I approached the door my spine was tingling.Nervously I put my hand on the handle.As the door swung forcefully open a load of smoke burst out of the room like it was trapped in the cottage for decades.It was so strong it made me cough.While I cleared up the smoke I could see worn out items like chairs,tables,pictures and books.I went to take a peek out of the window and I could see a beach.Because a beach sounded way more tempting to be at I left the cottage and went to the beach.





Whistling waves can be heard,the air was so crusty and thin it could be catched the sand was so tingly.But the Stoned cottage seemed creepy it felt like it had much more to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment