Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

Aye-Myat Imaginative Recount Writing (World's Fastest Train) - planning and writing doc.



On the 22nd of May my friends Adri,Nau and obviously myself,Aye went for a trip to japan even more specifically in Sendai.
Basically what happened was that we got selected to test out the world’s fastest train but now we were standing right in front of it.It was plain white with not a single stain on it with smooth curved edges.

The Motorman train drivers told us that the train will be going off in Sendai's train station all they way to Aamori.
As we hopped onto the train I could smell fresh air surrounding me it felt like heaven.


When Adri, Nau and I were seated we had to buckle up.

“ZOOM!” the train was off.As soon as the engine started my back got sucked on to the plushy material from the chair If I looked to the right I could see Adri and Nau’s faces look as if they were getting blowed away by a leaf blower I totally knew that they were exhausted.

I looked out the window and I could see a blur of light.
15 minutes passed fast and we stopped at Aamori. I was pleased.I felt very lucky indeed so did my friends Adri and Nau to be able to test out the train.
Finally My friends and I explored Aamori.

No comments:

Post a Comment