Pages

Saturday 6 July 2019

Hello Holiday's Day 2


Hi blog, So I woke up and got dressed ate some snack's brushed my teeth and now I'm writing a few sentences about my holiday's so far.

Today I'll be writing about the school-work I did that was so much fun I'm also then going to write about highlights from the first half of my school term!

1.My favourite piece of work I did from reading was 'Egbert and the princess' I liked the story line from the book and I especially loved my activity to go along with it basically we had to get into groups from my reading group and form a drama play based on the story 'Egbert and the princess' witch was a lot of fun my group designed some costumes and characters I was the queen from the story,Kiarah was the princess, Julianna was Egbert, Angelica was the father of the dragon Egbert.

And my highlight of this half of the term was...camp! because it was cool and fun sleeping at school with my Best friend Adriana. I'm sure that was her highlight as well so yeah any ways got to go now I'll write more during the after noon today but right now its about 11 in the morning so yeah.Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment