Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Hello Holiday's day 1

Hi, It's me Aye-Myat of course.
Guess what it is the 2 week school holiday...Yeah I'm not so excited, I'm not actually excited at all, Why? well I love school...Yes you heard it right I love school not like in a literal way but I just like coming into school starting a brand new day but now that won't happen for 2 week's like,!

I'm also sad that the school holidays are happening now because Ms. Eadie my beloved favourite teacher is leaving and Ms. Mason like come on! First it's the holiday's next is my favourite teacher and another teacher but,but,but  I know that what ever those 2 teachers are doing it's for a good reason, Boy lucky I made her a card or else I would be even more upset.

Any-who I love only 1 thing about the holidays....Bye-Bye school-work, Yup obviously I'm happy about that well I'm happy and upset about that well because I like doing some work like writing and getting my amazing teacher Ms. West to read it, Luckily I have Blogger,that you, yes you are reading from so I can keep in touch it's like my viewers are my teachers.

But got to go write more later today or tomorrow about my holidays this time when I write about my holidays it will be named 'Hello Holiday's' so if you want to keep in touch with me your just a blog away and to verify the post was written in the 2 week holiday's is to look at the title 'Hello Holiday's' okay Bye see-ya-later.

No comments:

Post a Comment