Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

Rating a Trolli Mini Gummy Hamburger ASMR Edition

 Hello Everybody!

So around last month, I decided to rate a Mini Gummy Hamburger! I thought about the idea a bit more and then realised that I should rate it by eating it but ASMR edition. So, here we are! I hope you find this entertaining maybe in some sort of way. 

Also, I heard there is kind of this thing where some people get triggered when they hear eating noises so if you think you might get triggered then please don't watch this video!

Please leave a positive comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aye!

    I love your ASMR videos. They are so funny and they are just like ones on you tube but more basic. I hope to see more ASMR videos.

    From Finau:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Finau!

      Thanks, I really liked filming but I find it kind of cringey LOL!

      Thanks for the comment,

      Aye :)

      Delete