Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Term 4 Extension Art!

 



Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

This is my art for Extension for term 4! This terms inquiry theme is Art Alive. I had to draw a piece of art on Hyperstudio that represents New Zealand\Kiwiana Icons and also my culture! This is what I came up with and also, I didn't have much time to work on it because of camp so yeah.

My artworks meaning:

I decided to make one side my culture (Rakhine) and the other side New Zealand! In the middle of the two, I have a Hokey-Pokey ice cream which is one of the Kiwiana icons.

On the left side, (my culture side), I have patterns from my cultures cultural wear. The patterns don't mean anything but they look really pretty. I also have the Rakhine flag on that side.

On the New Zealand side I have a mountain and on the bottom there's a sea and sand. I am well aware that the New Zealand side is drawn pretty badly and isn't realistic but I don't have enough time to go back and change it all. 

The whole thing altogether is very simple but, it's way better than what I originally thought of doing. My original idea was to just do my cultural patterns and a Hokey-Pokey ice cream in the middle- but luckily I didn't do that and I improved my idea for the better! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aye!

    Wow! I love your art so much. It is brilliant, and the best part about it is that it represents you culture and the food you like (ice cream). I hope to see more art from you.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete