Pages

Monday 5 April 2021

Spiderman- Homecoming

 Morning ;)

And welcome back or welcome to my blog!

Last night, I watched the movie Spiderman- Homecoming and I wanted to sort of tell you my thoughts about it! If you haven't watched this movie but you are planning to then there are some major spoilers! But, if you're wondering if you should watch this movie or not, I strongly recommend you to, this movie is very awesome!

-

First, i'm going to rate the characters from the movie and tell you why I rate them that.

Peter Parker: 10000/10. Main character vibes but he's also very relatable in this movie and funny! Peter Parker supremacy >

Ned: 10000/10. Ned is the purest boy ever. Peter is lucky to have him as a best friend.

Liz: 9.5/10. Okay so Liz is Peter's crush and she's an amazing gal, I can see what Peter likes about you but maybe you shouldn't talk much about Peter's Stark Internship in front of your dad who just so happens to be wanting to KILL Spiderman.

MJ/Michelle: 10000/10. YES, YES, YES. MJ is like that smart girl that isn't popular but everybody knows her. She. Is. Queen.

Aunt May: 10000/10. I literally love her. She is so understanding to Peter and so nice. She's so pure.

Liz's dad: 1.5/10. You are one crazy man to say the least. Thanks I guess for giving Peter a chance with your daughter even though you found out that he was Spiderman since your daughter couldn't keep her mouth shut. Anyways, you better be glad that King Peter Parker saved you.

Karen (The Suit Lady): 1000000/10. I just want to say, thank you very much for saving Peter by helping him with defeating the bad guys and also helping him with his love life.

Tony Stark/Iron Man: 1000/10. Thank you for giving Peter a chance but then no thank you for taking away Peter's suit even though you gave him a better one in the end.

Happy: 10/10. To be honest, I don't really know what to think of you but thanks I guess for helping Peter? Even though you never answered his texts and calls.

-

Overall, this was a great movie and I totally recommend watching it!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aye,

    I love that movie too! You're right about Liz's dad, but when you write it like that you make it sound funny. I'd recommend watching Far from home as well if you really liked homecoming. After watching end game, so it makes sense.

    - Nadia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nadia,

      Yes, it's a very good movie indeed. Mhm, I know I am so funny hehe. I'm definitely going to check out Far From Home after watching Endgame!

      Aye :)

      Delete