Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Streets For Everyone- Conclusion

 Morning ;)

And welcome back or welcome to my blog!

As you may know, the Extension group have been working with Toby and Bahv (or Bav) on the Streets For Everyone project. This experience has been so much fun and we loved having them here to help us out! Today was our last session with them and everybody pretty much have finished all of their ideas.

I'm happy to say that Atawhai, Finau and I are happy with our final project and we can't wait to see how it'll turn out in real life!

:)





2 comments:

  1. Hi Aye,
    This task looks great! I can't wait to try it out for myself. All of those foods look delicious! What is your favourite food? Keep up the great work!
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiarah,

      Thank you! My favourite foods have to be pizza and/or ice cream.

      Thanks again,

      Aye :)

      Delete