Pages

Friday 23 April 2021

Term 1 Highlights 2021

 Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

Since Term 1 has come to an end, I decided to make a little collage for some of my Term 1 highlights! I made it a dark blue aesthetic so I hope you like it. My highlights for the term were the first day of school, us playing games as a whole class for the first time, making the spaghetti and marshmallow tower (we won), the prime minister's visit and Nadia and I getting to interview her, Jana's visit, Mrs Stone's gender reveal for her baby!

One of the biggest highlights of all was probably getting to meet and become great friends with the people on my table! I can't wait to see what'll happen in Term 2 and the rest of the year.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aye,
    Even though we are about to move into term 2, your term 1 highlights are great. I'm glad you enjoyed the little things, and I can't wait to see what happens in term 2. Have a great rest of your holidays.
    From Kiarah

    ReplyDelete