Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Earth Facts Animation

 Good Afternoon ;)

And welcome or welcome back to my blog!

Previously I blogged a "Earth Activity" task and for the create part, I decided to animate a presentation to state some facts BUT, I needed a character to say it to make things a little bit more interesting and I chose none other than... Richie Tozier from the movie IT! So, I placed his face onto a little rocket and made some speech bubbles with some facts about the Earth on it.

All you have to do is put the presentation into full screen, (for more affect) and then a bit slowly go to the next page because you'll want to be able to read the facts. But of course, not too slowly or else it'll end up looking weird.

Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi aye

    I love your earth animation it is so funny and amazing.

    Your Sincerely Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade,

      Thank you! Isn't Richie Tozier from IT just amazing?!

      Aye :)

      Delete