Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Dangerous writing task 2 IN 1

The writing below me is another one of my dangerous writing tasks but this time 2 IN 1!I had 5 minutes for each of these story's to write non-stop so that's why it may not make sense.And if I stopped writing then I would have lost all progress!

There once was an ant named Akuna Matata.
One day he was taking a stroll when he tarted getting picked on,
"Ha Ha look at Akuna Matata he looks so small"
Picked 1 bulky ant
Akuna Matata was very ashamed and sad 
"I'll show them"
So the next day he started finding some twigs he was lifting them but all of them were to heavy.
Just before he gave up all of his hope he decided,
"Maybe I will try 1 last time"
And so he thought that the next day he could start over again.
"Rise n Shine"
Akuna Matata called out to himself.
After taking a shower Akuna Matata went to gather some food.
Slurping all of his mothers home made acorn soup he dashed off to find a massive twig.
He moaned and groaned but finally he got it!

Here is the other piece of writing I had 5 mins for this as well!

I don't even have enough words!
Once there was a man named Closeness he was a very wise man.
During the centre of winter he decided to go to a rocky shore line beach.
Why?,you may be wondering well he wanted to check out the ocean\sea and see what it looked like in Winter.
He had never tried this so his curiosity probably got the best of him.
So packing up some warm clothes he drove off to the beach.
"Brr,"
Closeness groaned
"It's so cold"
But all of a sudden
"whoa,What was that"
The ground shook!
It wasn't an earthquake,nope
"Ahhhh!Is that a,a,a,a Elephant!"

Yup indeed,there was an elephant right n front of him frozen solid in the water...

No comments:

Post a Comment