Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Sym the elephant writng prompt

Once upon a time there was an elaphant called Sym its gender was a boy,He loved all kinds of animals wether it was a cat,dog,mouse or even a squirrel.You name it Sym will always like it.
One sunny day,Sym was taking a walk admiring the enviroment around him when he heard a purr and then a meow.
"Oh goody,this must be on e of those cats,I wonder why it's purring and meowing heaps of times none stop"
The reason for this was that the cat or kitten you could call it was stuck on a rock in the center of heaps of water.
If you don't know this about any type of cat is that they HATE water so even the tiniest sprinkle could make them attack!
Sym went quickly...


Hi there,the writing above this text is actully my writing task called 'The most dangerous writing ever' it is my writing task enjoy!I did not get to finish it but hopefully I can do more of these later on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aye-Myat it's me Adriana i really liked your story. I liked how you added a lot of detail in your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,I'm hoping to work more on this task,By the way I commented on your dangerous writing task.Love:Aye.

      Delete