Pages

Thursday 3 October 2019

Holiday blogging Day:7 Changing Weather

Hello people,

So currently my friends, Nadi and Nu Nu are here at my house. We are just chilling and watching a movie while my baby brother is sleeping. Today we went food shopping. First we bought vegatables and some fruits.

Oh man; Nadi and Nu Nu just went now.

But this is the things we did. We played school and we played heads-down-thumbs-up! It was funny because...I actully don't know. I just think it was funny!

Anyways I got nothing else to say so bye!

I really want to blog about something so here's a poem or rhyme,

THE SKY IS CLOUDY, THE SKY IS GREAT. THE SKY IS AWESOME AND IT CHANGES EVERYDAY!

It's original made by me, but I am not 100% sure if this is a already made-up idea. Gotta go now, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment