Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Holiday blogging Day:5 Changing Weather

Hi there,
today is day 5 of holiday blogging!

Yesterday, I told you guys that I went to my friends house.

Since that happened I will tell you about my experience and what we did.

1st I quickly ran up to the doorbell and I rang it like a maniac.
My friend Nu Nu is always annoyed when I do it so when she answered the door she said,

'Why do you always do that?'

I replied with

'(hehe) I don't know!'

But other than that Nu nu and I rushed upstairs.
The reason was because Nu Nu said that she bought a new notebook that was super fluffy.

When we saw it I immediately smoothed my hands up and down pressing against the fluff.

Afterwards I got one of my sisters and Nu Nu and told them we should play a game. A game where we were superheros and had stuffed animals which were our superpets. 

They loved the idea so we got in some crazy wacky outfits!

We all looked for our superpets first so we could match our outfit to look similar to that stuffed animal.

Nu Nu's superpet was a really cute rainbow owl that was named Owen.

Shwe Shwe's superpet was a cute, tiny, mini, adorable baby unicorn. Shwe Shwe named it Felisi because there was no sign of the name.

I was trying to identify which stuffed animal was the perfect match for me.

First I found this really wooly scarf that was patterned with stripes colored Purple and White. At first I chucked it away 'cause it wasn't a animal at all!

Sooner I found a cute Purple and White panda named Boom Boom.

I told Nu Nu and Shwe Shwe that we can't carry these pets around so we would have to make a pouch or material type that would carry the superpets for us.

Nu Nu then said,

'Let's find our outfits first so we won't have to struggle to wear them.'

So thats what we did. Shwe Shwe and I couldn't and weren't allowed to change so we looked for accessories instead.

As soon as we started looking I relised and remembered about that scarf it was just the same colors of my panda.

I quickly sped to grab it and tried to find out the best way to make it handle my superpet.

After many attempts nothing worked so I reluctantly carried on searching.

There was a purple belt thing with hooks that you could snap to fit each other ( it was not heavy and harmful!)

I put it into a overall shape. It worked. It perfectlty suited me as well as carry my superpet.

We gathered my other sister and her friend Nadi (which by the way is Nu Nu's younger sister.)

They were the villians and Nu Nu , Shwe Shwe and I were the good guys.

The problem was that the villians wanted to steal my pet because I was the leader of the good guys.

So that was that.

Luckily Nu Nu defended me and fighted them (pretend.)

I escaped and then the good guys and I made a map of what we were going to do when one of us were attacked!

Sadly as soon as we were about to hop into action my mum called us from downstairs saying we had to head home now.

So we went into our car and drived away.

So that was my crazy day yesterday, if you don't think it's that crazy you would've had to be there yourself!

The answer for what the gagdet was from yesterday's writing was a phone.

Bye everybody! Keep you updated if something happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment