Pages

Monday 30 September 2019

Holiday blogging Day:4 Changing Weather

Hey there,

So today is a very pooring day meaning very rainy.
This morning I woke up very tired, sleepy and hot.

Last night my sisters and I decided to look for my youngest sisters old gadget.

(which I won't say because I will give you clues to figure out what that gadget is)

which actully still works!

Anywho, this morning we did as planned. The only down-slope was the fact that we couldn't find aything, I mean I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING!

My sisters BARELY helped; They were to busy chatting and playing amongst themselves.

 But here is your first clue:
The shape is like a oval but verticaly and is also curved and smoothed on the curves of the shape. By the way, I will reveal the answer tommorow so stay tuned and comment what you think the device is!

 Clue 2: this is the last clue because I don't know how to describe this device!

(he he)

The device is what teenagers and adults have it is what most people recive when there age is around 11, 12, 13 or 14.

That 2nd clue must have occured to you the answer!

 Anyways, I might come back on here and post something in the afternoon. By the way my mum said we are going to our friends house

( Eek!)
Okay see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment