Pages

Saturday 28 March 2020

Batgirl And Adrian : A New Villan?

Hi there,

Now you may have seen my writing of Adrian and Batgirl, well...I decided to do a writing series based on them! Yes, it’s true. I really liked writing about those 2 girls from before, I hope you guys enjoyed reading it! You will understand what is happening in this story if you read part: 1. Well let's get onto it.

Adrian freaked out;

“Oh my gosh! Batgirl really just gave ME her NUMBER? I’ve only spent like less than 25 minutes with her and I have her number!” Adrian was mind blown.

When she realized she needed to get home, and QUICK she looked at her watch.

“OH NO, such a happy moment for a cruel ending! I am going to be LATE! It’s 7:01pm!” Adrian said while catching her breath and running.

“Both dad and mum HATE it when I am late. I am probably going to get into BIG trouble,” Adrian glanced at her watch again.
“Ah…! Now it's 7:02!” Adrian was now running like a flash.

She was right in front of her house, just outside the door…

“Don’t freak out, don’t freak out. I am only like, 2 minutes late; Which is the LATEST I have ever been. If I sneak in my mum would catch me, how will I explain what happened?” She was whispering to herself.

‘Errrr’ went the door.

“Uh, shut up door! You are going to blow my cover!” Adrian was going crazy, talking to the door?
What was she expecting, a reply?

“Where have you been, missy?” questioned her mother.

“Me, um, I, I, went to, um, go to walk around the neighbourhood yeah, totally!” Stuttered Adrian.

“Fine, but you were LATE go to your room!” Replied her mother, going from a soft tone to an angry tone.

At least she can now call Batgirl, right? Adrian laid in her bed going through what happened again in her mind. She opened up her phone and took the piece of paper.
‘Beep, bop, beep, beep. Ring, ring, ring, ring’ went the phone.

“Hello, Batgirl speaking. How may I help you?” Answered Batgirl.

“I, am, um,” Adrian didn’t know how to describe herself.
“Am the girl who you saved not too long ago. You gave me your number so I wanted to call you” The words finally came out of Adrians mouth.
“Oh, yes, Adrian? I remember you, I mean of course I do but. Okay see what do you want to talk about?” Batgirl stuttered a few times herself as well.
“Oh um. I just wanted to ask you how you were getting along?” Adrian said.

“Oh me? I am doing fine. What about you?”

“I am, um doing bad, um I no, I meant good.” Adrian was REALLY nervous.

“Mwah, ha, ha. I have captured your stupid little friend, Catgirl or whatever” went a completely different voice.

“No, for your information it's Batgirl! Come save me Adrian, please I am at 56 Power road!” Batgirl shouted from the back.

“Oh no, how can I save you, my, my parents for starters!” Adrian said worried.

“Please!” Batgirl begged.

“Okay I will be coming” Adrian said.

Then the call ended, what was Adrian thinking! She can’t go out! But it was for Batgirl, she saved her and now it’s Adrians turn.

She ran out of the house hoping no sound was made. She got her pillows and shaped something under the blanket on her bed so it seemed like she was sleeping.

“I am coming Batgirl, even if I don’t make it” Adrian whispered to herself.

When she got there, it was empty. There was a room that was full of commotion. She went in there and saw Batgirl was tied up and there was a man that looked like a supervillain, of course he was but, he looked different. Like a new one. Adrian didn’t even know what powers he had! How was she going to defeat him…

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment