Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Quote Painting 2021

Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

For the past month, we have been working on art! We had to paint a background and then choose a quote that inspired us and basically represented us. 

I chose my background colour to be light purple with some hints of dark purple! I accidentally put one black dot on my painting so I improvised and added some more and it turned out pretty good! My quote was, "BE REAL, NOT PERFECT". I feel like being yourself is important rather than trying to be perfect because nobody's perfect and it's better to be yourself and not let other stop you from being you! I also added a small sunflower smiley face in the middle. 

This is what my finished art looks like!


If I could've changed one thing, it would probably be making my paper not as wrinkly because I added a bit too much water to make the light purple and it made my page super close to ripping- luckily it didn't rip of course! But when it dried up, it made the page quite wrinkly but I managed to smooth it out a bit.

Please leave a positive comment :)


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aye,

    I really like the effect the different shades of purple have - it makes your painting more unique and interesting which works with your quote! If you did a different painting, what might you do? I also made one of these and did a starry night - I think next time I might paint an object.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Stone!

      Thank you very much! If I did a different painting, it would've been a blue sky with white clouds and maybe a faint rainbow. That's super cool!

      Thanks,

      Aye :)

      Delete