Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

My 2021 About Me

 Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

Yesterday, we started school again and I am now a year 7! I can't believe I have completed Primary! Today, my class and I had to write our About Me's for our blog and here is what I have came up with. Let me know if there is anything I could add!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome or welcome back to my blog! My name is Aye and I am a year 7 student at Pt England School. For this year, my literacy teacher is Mr Moran and my home room teacher is Mrs Stone. My culture is Rakhine\Arakan from Myanmar! 

In my free time, I enjoy drawing, reading or writing. My favourite movies are Dora and the Lost City of Gold and also Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! My favourite author is David Walliams because he writes interesting and funny books that you just can’t take your eyes off! If i’m being honest, my closest friends would describe me as a crackhead, (a wild and fun person), that loves to laugh with friends! 

When I grow up, I want to be a actor or somebody who voices over cartoon characters or just animated characters in movies! I love making new friends and I would love to hear some of your feedback on my blog posts! 

I can’t wait to see what 2021 will bring us! 

Aye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment