Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πš‚πšŠπš–πšžπš›πšŠπš’

Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
Yesterday, my class and I learnt about Samurai Japan. I had to write a story kinda like this video! I hope you enjoy.
Please leave a positive comment on my blog :)

________________________________________________________

I was sitting in a coffee shop (but for some reason, wasn’t drinking coffee) when...somebody blurted out,

“You; You are a Samurai aren’t you?” the voice sounded show-offish.

“Yes I am. Long time, no see” I said back.

“I am the ONLY one that should be a Samurai!”

Oh great, I thought to myself. I have to deal with an obnoxious show off AND he is my enemy!

“Actually, you know there have been other Samurais too? Not JUST you, Scorpion S?” I smartly said back to him.

“OH YEAH! Well then, do you want to settle this the hard way or the-”

“Yes, yes I know. Or the easy way, right? I choose...hard.” I cut him off because it’s not like I haven't seen a MILLION movies with people saying that before.

“Ok, ok” he replied, as he grabbed his sword. Then he said,

“Then let's do it, right here and right now” he added as he got his sword ready and came up to the middle of the room.

“No. I’d rather us fight outside where the birds sing gracefully and the ants work hard. Where the leaves rustle and the wind cools…” I peacefully told him.

I don’t know why he became so shocked but he did.

“?????????????????????????????????????????????” Scorpion S of course didn’t say that but, I knew that was what he was thinking.

“Aren’t you going to come? Like you said, you want to be the only Samurai so let’s handle this” I calmly told him as I grabbed my weapon, put my chair in and walked out the door and went into the unknown.

“But, but it’s raining!?!” indeed it was but, it was still calming.

He hesitated and then followed behind. All of the others in the coffee shop were probably staring their eyeballs out. When we arrived in a dryer spot, or when he arrived in a dryer spot, I was already ready to duel with him. There was doubt in his face but I had confidence in my face (to be honest, I didn’t know what my face was like).

“I can only remember the last time I saw you, we were good friends but YOU cut me off” he said acting like he was the victim.

“Last time I checked YOU left me”

Yep, he did. We were great friends until stuff got to his head. What I mean by ‘stuff’ is that he always wanted to have glory in EVERYTHING, this didn’t really affect me or him until he didn’t like how others became Samurais and he wasn’t the only one to be a Samurai. He got angry and left me.

But, now we had to settle this. We couldn’t just keep talking to each other and firing comebacks, we had to take some action.

“Are we going to settle this, or no? I don’t have all day to listen to you” I finally told him.

“Glad you asked...yes!” he said back.

All of a sudden the fighting started, CHING, CHING, CHING, CLANG, CLANG, CLANG went the noise of our swords bashing into each other.

Then, he fell down..pathetically and acted like he just got sliced in half.

“Um, ok..bye?” I said, I didn’t think he would get back up but..I was wrong.

CLANG! He tried to battle me again but I was stealthy and mindful so I quickly turned and defended myself with my sword.

“What do you want?” I asked him as I dueled him.

“Nothing, maybe just to be the ONLY SAMURAI EVER! Didn’t I tell you before?” he aggressively said back.

“Well like I said before, then let’s settle this”

“Glady!”

‘SWISH, CLING, CLANG, SWISH, CLING, CLING, SWISH, SWISH’ went to the air and our swords again.

Finally, I got my sword and defended myself from his sword and Scorpion S lost balance and fell on the wall.

“You may have defeated me this time but, you wont next time…” he said as if he was auditioning for a dramatic movie.

“Oh please, stop acting like this is a movie!” I replied as I spun my sword around and went off into the glistening sprinkles of rain…

No comments:

Post a Comment