Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

ANZAC Poppy Design

Welcome back or welcome to my blog!
This week, my class and I were learning all about world war one and the war. Today, we focused mainly on ANZAC. I had 2 design tasks, the first one was my poster and this is my second one, drawing\designing poppies! It was so fun and I think I did a pretty good job. 

As you can see, I drew one poppy and then I command c, command v'ed it all and lined them up. Then I got a text box, dragged it in and wrote "Poppies". 
I don't know why but, I thought it would look nice if I used a fancy\nice looking font and so, that is why I chose this font. It is called "homemade apple".

Then I copied that 3 times and made the text big so it looked nice. After that, I lined them up. I decided to do a cool thing where I made the bottom text darker then the middle is a bit lighter and the top would be white. I think it turned out really nice and, I think it would be a nice wallpaper, do you agree?
Please leave a positive comment :)


No comments:

Post a Comment