Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

π™²πš˜πš‹πš›πšŠ π™³πšŽπšœπšŒπš›πš’πš™πšπš’πš˜πš—

Welcome or welcome back to my blog!
Today, my class and I learned about the King Cobra snake, wasn't it just fascinating. Anyways, I had to write a story where I was at the perspective of the guy in this video!
ENJOY, please leave a positive comment :)


As the King Cobra fixed his eyes onto mine, I quickly backed off. He could taste me from in the air, as he hissed away. ‘Ssssssss’. I had to stay a metre away, I didn’t want to get bitten.

The thought about its venomous bite made me shiver, he stared into my eyes. Dancing sparks were in his pupils as he gave me the ‘death stare’, LITERALLY! 

‘Ssssssssss’, hissed the snake uncontrollably. I knew it wanted to bite me, or just was tempted to bite me.
The fearsome scales were aligned on the backs of the King Cobra as he slowly carved his path towards me.
Snakes can stand up to 1 3rd of their length and that's exactly what the Cobra was doing.

“As long as I am this far away, I should be safe. If I went a few inches closer, it would attack!”

I muttered to the camera crew and to the snake, there was no way I was going to get bitten by the majestic King Cobra today-nu-uh!

All of a sudden, its tongue hissed out and frightened me as I jumped back. It hissed non-stop and stared into my soul. I could feel his eyes locking onto me, I was afraid he would jump-scare me and bite so I slowly backed off. Luckily there was a Cobra and snake master with me that knew exactly what to do if anything went wrong.

A few hours later, the snake had calmed off and started being friendly. I couldn’t stay for the whole day so I said my goodbyes and left-phew, that was close...

No comments:

Post a Comment