Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Snorkelling w\ Green sea Turtles narrative

Welcome back or welcome to my blog!
Today, my class and I are learning about the amazing.....Turtles! I had to write a narrative imagining that I was snorkelling underwater with some green sea turtles. It is a bit of a short writing since, I didn't know what to write exactly. Keep in mind that this is a narrative and that this isn't true (although I have gone snorkelling at Goat Island with my class). But anyways guys I hope you enjoy this simple and short story!
Please leave a positive comment :)

Nothing’s better than a nice snorkelling trip, right? Well that’s EXACTLY what I did!

I went snorkelling in some glistening, clear blue, shiny water. That’s not even the best part; I met some friends while I was snorkelling. Nope, not human friends- and, (definitely) not aliens but, some green sea turtles! If snorkelling is great by itself, imagine spotting some cute green sea turtles as well!

Basically, I was swimming around, I spotted a couple fish but not the types of fish that are rare to find; More like the fish that are a common find. So, you should’ve seen my face when I spotted 4 green sea turtles swimming together below in the water!

They were not a rare find but, not a common one either-they were…….super rare to find since, only about 17% of people that come (this is a narrative so that isn’t true) spot a green sea turtle. 

The best part is how I was super lucky and spotted 4 because, if you do find green sea turtles, there is a big chance that there will be 1 or 2 and only a few spot 3+ turtles! You have got to be kidding me if you still don’t think that's awesome.

They were a bit frightened when I first got closer but then they felt chill after a bit. They were very friendly and didn’t try to attack me or anything. This was a very fun and unforgettable moment :D\

No comments:

Post a Comment