Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Snorkeling w\ Manatees narrative

Welcome back or welcome to my blog!
Today, my class and I were learning about Manatees. I had to write a narrative about me snorkeling with some Manatees! It is pretty short but, I tried my best so I hope it's enough!
Please leave a positive comment :)

The other day, I went snorkeling right? Well I did it again but this time...I spotted a Manatee; 7 actually (which is even better)!

It all started when I dove into a HUGE, no- MASSIVE pool of water. It was clear so people could see what was happening in the inside. I saw that there were a few Manatees when I was about to dive in but when I dove in, it seemed a bit lonely….

It was like I triggered the Manatees and got them to hide and it was like they were scared. I looked around and swiftly swam around. I touched and swayed around the seaweed, trying to spot at least 1!

Then, I spotted it, a cute hiding animal that was just swimming there. Eventually it carefully looked at me and examined around. I looked from side to side.

It made that cute seal noise that baby seals made and nodded his head. I smiled and swam around with him. All of a sudden, the baby Manatee did something that proved and made the other Manatees come out. They all came out and it was like a underwater party with them. We swam, danced and pranced. They were SO cute!

It was an unforgettable moment that I would never forget…

Would you guys like to swim with some Manatees? I would, as long as their friendly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment