Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Adrian and Batgirl: The real deal....

Hey guys, welcome back!
If you have seen my previous ‘Adrian and Batgirl’ series that I wrote, then you will understand the content in this story. If you didn’t see it, read them before you read this one. Also make sure you read them in order, here are the links:
Part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4 and part 5.
Let's get into this magical story!

"Well now the real bit, training time......" Adrian muttered as she gulped and looked up at her obstacles.

“You know what your first task is...right?” asked Batgirl

“Positive! But, just to double check, is it...climbing up onto-” Adrian said but she got cut off.

“That wall? Yes!” Batgirl finished off as she gazed at the 15ft+ tall wall that came out from the bottom of the floor!

*Adrian gulps and starts to worry that she has no chance*

“How am I going to pass this!?” Adrian asked

“I don’t know.. the training has sure gotten a bit harder, smarter and better then when I first trained!” Batgirl said as she stared around.

“But, don’t worry. Your awesome! You have girl power, you have me, you have yourself and you have to trust those things!” Batgirl said.

“Is that too deep?” asked Batgirl slightly after.

“Sorry, it’s my go-to motivational speech, hehe” Batgirl added.

“No, no it was AWESOME; Thank you! I wouldn’t be here without you! You wanted me to become one of you and, that’s truly awesome to me. I just can’t thank you enough!” Adrian happily said as she smiled and looked into Adrians eyes.

They both smiled at each other until, Adrian said,

“Well, I guess I should start now. Could you time me and stuff, Andelion?”

“Of course girl!” responded Andelion.

“3, 2, 1…..GO!” she added.

The suspense shivered all over Adrian as she wondered if this could really be happening. She quickly ran away from her thoughts and focused on the point of weather she would make it, or not….

“YOU GOT THIS GIRL!” hyped up Batgirl.

“YOUR DOING GREAT!!” added Andelion.

The timer was still going as the seconds came and passed. 1 minute 34 seconds and Adrian was already very close to the top of the wall! She had to do something to boost her\help her and that’s when her ninja skills jumped in. She had great sessions on how to climb and she had ninja\karate lessons too. This was an advantage for her so she used it, and wisely.

“C’mon, I am almost there!” mumbled Adrian.

She jumped from one side to the other grasping the big curved rocks that laid on the wall. She was going to risk it and attempt to jump all the way from where she was at, to the top (the area she had to get to).

She breathed in and out until, she leaped…

It was a shock to Batgirl and Andelion who both have never seen anybody do this before! They were completely stunned!

“Your time was 1 minute 54 seconds! That was so well done and, you made it in time!” Andelion proudly announced.

“Whoooo-hoooo! Go girl!” Batgirl shouted.

But, it wasn’t time for Adrian to become a superhero yet, she still had 2 more tasks……

TO BE CONTINUED…

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aye.. I LOVED!! your story it's really good I love how detailed it was.
    LOVE ADRIANA Also known as your BFF :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Adriana!!

      Awww thank you!!

      LOVE AYE <3

      Delete