Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Team 4 Holiday Blogging TOP bloggers!

Welcome back or welcome to my blog!
Hey guys; Today, at assembly, well AFTER assembly, Mr Goodwin (my team leader) and some teachers handed out certificates to 9 people who were the top bloggers during the holidays! Surprisingly, I got one which I didn't think would happen because I didn't really think I posted much but I am super grateful that I won one! 
Along with a certificate, you would get a Flake chocolate and a Cadbury Crunchie chocolate. There was a number one top blogger though that would receive a whole chocolate bar, and I am talking about the ones that are as big as the length of my keyboard vertically! 
The winner for that was Finau!! I knew she would win it because she posted a LOT on her blog, just check it out right here: http://pesfinauf.blogspot.com/.
Anyways guys that is all!
Please leave a positive comment :)


No comments:

Post a Comment