Pages

Saturday 4 July 2020

Bippity-Bippity-bop

Hey guys!
So, I looked through my old drafts and found this writing from last year that I didn't post! I decided to finish it off a bit and then post it on my blog so yeah!
Hope you enjoy, please leave a positive comment :)

_____________________________

Hi there fellow viewer;

I know, you know that my title is strange, um actually more like...Out of nowhere!

Well, my class and I played 3 different games. I chose this game to write about because I really enjoyed it.

This is how you play it.

Th entire class stands in a circle. Then the teacher or parent or anyone really, has to go inside the circle and stand. After that, the person in the middle has to say 'Bippity bobity bop' as fast as she\he can. While they are doing that they have to point at someone and the person has to finish off the sentence "bippity bobity bop" before the adult does or they are out!

Try play this game with your friends and\or family!

No comments:

Post a Comment