Pages

Saturday 4 July 2020

Yi Yi and Shwe Shwe's Birthday Preparation!!

Welcome back or welcome to my blog!
TOMORROW is Yi Yi and Shwe Shwe's birthdays! They are turning 7 years old and we can't wait to celebrate! Here is a quick sneak peek of behind this scenes of me, my mum, my sisters and kinda my baby brother making the decorations. We just had to blow\pump up the balloons. Then my mum ties 4-5 together then gets string and attaches them to the ceiling and walls! Stay tuned because I might post during Yi Yi and Shwe Shwe's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTERS!!!
Please leave a positive comment :)








1 comment:

  1. Hello Aye,

    it's me Finau I just want to say Happy Birthday to Yi Yi and Shwe Shwe. It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I really wish I was there with you guys eating cake and playing with the balloons. I hope you guys have a great time during the holidays.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete