Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

A.F.J Photographers Art Alive Extension Research

 Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

It is the 2nd to last week of school- this year has gone by fast! There were so many exciting things that happened in extension as well. Today we had our shared lunch and also our Secret Santa! Angelica had to buy for me and she bought me some really cool cookies and also some fancy chocolates! I am very grateful for my friends like Angelica!

Anyways, I had to do a research presentation with my lovely friends Julianna and Finau! We were the group "Photographers" and in our presentation we had to discuss and research things about photographers like, how to take a good picture, iconic photos and much more!

I hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment