Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Term 4 Reflection 2020

 Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

Next week is the last week of school for 2020! Everything has gone by so fast and Thursday is Prizegiving! Anyways, during this year the year 5 and 6 Extension also had a lot of fun! Today we had our Secret Santa and our share lunch! There was Cheetos, donuts, chips, french fries, fizzy drinks and more. Angelica got me for Secret Santa and bought me some yummy cookies and fancy chocolate! 

The year has been crazy- especially with COVID and stuff but we got through it by doing little things like staying home, washing our hands and wearing masks out in public. I am glad we are back at school and can learn face to face and enjoy being with our friends! 

This year has also been very fun because me and some of my friends are ambassadors! We didn't get to have many visitors because of lockdown but we still enjoyed the time we had to be ambassadors!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :D





No comments:

Post a Comment