Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

Creative Writing: At The Beach

Welcome or welcome back to my blog!

For today's writing, I had to write a story about being on the beach and my 5 senses. When I was writing I actually completely forgot about the 5 senses bit and just wrote an ordinary story but I hope you enjoy anyway! Also, this is just a narrative so it's all made up.

Please leave a positive comment and now let the story begin... :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing’s better than going for a midnight swim or just to walk around the beach at dawn. Well, maybe there could be things that are better than that like your friends and family, pizza, ice cream.. You get what I mean..

Anyways, today at dawn, me and my best friend, Jade were walking around and hanging with our neighbors dog because we had to look after it for the night so we brang it with us to the beach. It was supposed to be just the two of us but, we didn’t mind having a fluffy cute dog with us at all.

We placed our beach towels down on the sand and then we layed down on them. It was super peaceful until Max, (the dog’s name), barked because he was bored and wanted to have fun!

“What is it Max? We are trying to relax!” I said.

“Woof Woof!” Said Max as he lifted one paw slightly up and pointed  towards the sea.

“Well, if i’m correct you want to go to the sea right?” I asked Max.

“Woof!” Said Max with a smile.

“I’ll take that as a yes! Let’s go! Come on Jade!” I said.

There weren’t many people today which was good for us because it’s nicer. Anyways, we were already in our swim togs (me and Jade) so we splashed into the water with Max. The water was refreshingly cold in both a good and bad way.

“Hey Jade! Look behind you!” I said.

“Ok..?” Said Jade.

While she was looking around behind her I splashed some water on her!

“Oh your so gonna pay for that!!” Jade replied as she splashed a bucket of water at me.

“I’m gonna get you!” I yelled as I splashed her back.

We were having a great time and Max was enjoying it too. He liked getting splashed.

After a couple of minutes of splashing each other we decided to have a nice swim. So, we did exactly that and it was such an amazing experience. To my surprise, even Max enjoyed it and normally, he likes doing fun, adventurous things so it was definitely a bit unexpected when we found out Max actually enjoyed it!

“Ah, this is the life.” I said as I floated calmly on my back.

“Yes, it really is.” Jade replied as she floated on her back.

“Woof, woof!” Max said.

“It looks like Max is enjoying himself too!” I chuckled.

After about 10 minutes or so of calm swimming, we decided to just lay down on our beach towels. So I walked out of the water and layed on my beach towel and just relaxed.

Relaxing is good for your body weather your sick, tired or just feel like calming down. We relaxed for a good 20 minutes and then we made the decision to go back home.

Although the day had a lot of unexpected splashing in it, it was still fun and I am glad that we got to hang out together!

The end... 


No comments:

Post a Comment