Pages

Monday 21 December 2020

SLJ Te Reo Maori - What are you doing today?

 Welcome back or welcome to my blog!

This is a Summer Learning Journey task from yesterday that I didn't get to post on my blog! It is my 6th task!

 It is a Te Reo Maori task about "what are you doing?". I hope you enjoy and I am not the best at Maori word pronunciations without having something else to say it first so, my pronunciations are pretty bad- sorry! Also I did the "step it up" task for this task and recorded me and my little sister, Shwe Shwe saying the words!

Please leave a positive comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aye,

    Thank you for sharing your awesome slide deck and video. I love that you worked on this with your little sister, Shwe Shwe. That shows great collaboration!

    You did a great job at the pronunciation. I like that you broke up the words to figure it out - I do that too!

    Do you like being a big sister? I have two younger sisters and one older sister. I like having sisters because we can chat about all sorts of things.

    Keep up the good work!

    Mā te wā,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Charlotte!

      Thanks so much! I enjoyed working with my sister. I'm not that good at pronouncing Maori words so that's really great to hear that from you!

      I enjoy being a big sister but sometimes I have to do things for them like clean up after them etc since i'm the oldest. But yes, I enjoy being a big sister!

      Thank you,

      Aye :)

      Delete