Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2020

SLJ It's Cool To Be Kind

 Welcome or welcome back to my blog!

This is my 13th Summer Learning Journey task! This was actually yesterday's Summer Learning Journey task so sorry I didn't post it before-hand! Anyways, I had to insert a screenshot of a positive comment from my blog. It was so hard to choose as there were many positive comment's from a LOT of people! Thank you so much to everybody who comments on my posts! I chose Angels comment- thank you Angel!
I then had to insert my reply to her comment! My reply is very short but I hope it is enough!

Please leave a positive comment :)


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Aye, this is Elle from the Summer Learning Journey.

    You have done a great job on the It’s Cool To Be Kind Activity! I really like the ICTBK acronym - I definitely think this should be a trending phrase for everyone to use!

    I think it’s great that you’ve shared a kind comment that Angel left on your blog post! I agree with her, I really enjoyed your song and you have a wonderful singing voice! I’m sure Angel really appreciated hearing back from you too! What sort of kind comments do you like to see on your blog? It’s always so uplifting to hear what people like about the work you do!

    I also like that you’ve made the background bright yellow - it stands out and feels like a positive and cheerful colour! It’s my favourite colour at the moment, so definitely a big happy tick from me! :)

    Keep up the great blogging Aye, I’m thoroughly enjoying reading your posts!

    Mā te wā
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Elle!

      Thank you so much! Yes I agree, I think people should use the ICTBK acronym often and use it to help others be kind! Thank you so much! I don't mind any type of comments, as long as they are positive!

      Yes indeed, yellow reminds me of sunshine and happiness!

      Thank you so much Elle,

      Aye :)

      Delete
    2. Tēnā koe Aye,

      You are most welcome, it is wonderful to hear back from you!

      I absolutely agree, all positive comments are so important and I think ICTBK is going to be my 2021 mantra! On that note, happy new year! :)

      I hope you have a great start for 2021 and I look forward to seeing what you do next!

      Ngā mihi,
      Elle (SLJ)

      Delete
    3. Hello Elle!

      Thank you! Have a Happy New Year as well!

      Best of wishes,

      Aye :)

      Delete