Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Holiday blogging DAY:1

                                DAY: 1    

Hey there viewer,
The holidays, umm where to start? Let's start off, do I like the holidays?

Well um, it's really not that hard but I don't like the holidays. No offense to people who love, like or adore the holidays. it's just my opinion. Unlike normal I actully kinda am looking forward to the holidays and it starts today in this 2 week time.

I will try to blog and keep you all updated! 

The reason at first I said 'Well um, it's really not that hard but I don't like the holidays.' That was because normally I didn't want to not go to school for 2 weeks.

 Now some people say that 2 minutes is long so let alone 2 weeks! Okay you might be like ,

' I need a explaination to why you said this then said that'

So here it is. 
This term has been stressful but I managed to get most of my work done. Speaking of school work check them out on my blog! 

Right now it's not the great time to talk about it but I will try to get my mind off things in the holidays. For an example, holiday blogging this holidays theme is ... I actully don't have a clue but since it is the holiday's and I am blogging then I guess you, YES YOU are going to try think of recommendations or suggestions and I will definitely call it the theme. If there are no recommendations then I will tell you next time in this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment