Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

My thoughts on cross country when it became post-boned


Yup,it’s me again.
I know,I know why is your title the title that it is?
Well cause cross country became postponed due to whether changes and lightning,thunder and possible heavy rain!

I know but things just gotta happen after all when life gives you lemons you gotta get that lemon and make lemonade!
Hey;I’m trying to cheer myself up!

It's so sad, especially because I was so happy that I wrote about ‘My thoughts on cross country:Before the real race’ and this is what happened.Oh well at least it’s post boned(meaning scheduled to another day)Next,next week on monday but the school is not 100% sure about that.
So yeah.Keep you updated after the run which is in 2 weeks time!
But yeah.



No comments:

Post a Comment