Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

My thoughts on cross country the day before the real thing!


My thoughts on Cross country:
I love Cross country,it’s great exercise and not just that but this year...We well get to that point later…

My house color:

In our schools Cross country ‘house color’ doesn’t mean the color of your actual house it just means your team color.

The colors you can be in:

Hinemoana(Blue),Hokulea(Green),Te aurere(Red) and last but obviously not least,Hikianalia(Yellow) my house color.We also have a thing called house captains.House captains meaning the leaders also known as captains of each color house.They share their house chants for the confidence to build in the students for when the race comes.

Now back to the exciting thing I was going to tell you at the start…
Well i’m not 100% sure this is happening but...There are going to be some fastest people from other schools join us on our cross country day!
I’m excited,nervous and confident in myself,hey,who knows what if I come in the top 10,20 or least popular which is top 5 and 3!
I’m so excited but there is a catch cross country is tomorrow!I will make sure to have a good sleep,good breakfast and practise on the way to school.
I will make sure to write about the experience in the weekends or next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment