Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Cheesy the mouse Dangerous writing challenge

The writing below me is another one of my 'Dangerous Writing Challenge's'.
If you want to know what happens next comment down below!Enjoy.By the way there are spelling mistakes because we had 5 minutes to non-stop writing and if we did we would fail or in other words lose our writing!

There once were a little mouse named Cheesy.
Cheesy was a boy.
One day Cheesy was writing a professional had written letter to his boss of 'ministry of cheese factory'.
Cheesy was writing,
'Dear boss,
I have decided to work full time for you.
You might be concerned about this but I will be going on a trip to Disneyland in 3 weeks time.'
But Cheesy was to frustrated to know what to write next.
"Oh, what should I do?'
Said Cheesy as he scratched his head in thought,
"If I can't write a letter let alone work full time for my boss then what shall I do?'

No comments:

Post a Comment