Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Dangerous writing challenge

Hi there, you are now looking at another one of my 'Dangerous Writing Tasks'.
The image was a bird that landed on a little girl's head and she looked surprised, terrified or tortured possibly all of the above! Here is my writing before and after. I had 5 minutes to write as much as I could and if I stopped then I would have lost my writing! HERE IS THE LINK TO THE CHALLENGE: DANGEROUS WRITING CHALLENGE. DO YOU WANT TO DO IT? By the way the title is not named that I just wanted to name it and this is not a real life thing that happened to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                       BEFORE: NOT EDITED
It was a normal day in the house, nothing to off, right?
I was just playing like an ordinary kid. Everything was not out of place so what was the worst that could happen.
I was pretending I was a spy and defeating evil birds,
"He-yah; You can't get me birds I am the best ninga warrior ever!"
I, um, yeah about that afterwards a real bird came into my house through the window.
1st I heard my mother screaming...but not like so loud,
"Ahhh, there's a, There's a,a,a bird in the house!"
"Whoah,such a coincidence that I am defeating birds"
I was laughing when the bird was chasing my mother around and around.
"he,he,he this is so entertaining"
But then it wasn't expected, not 1 bit but the bird landed on my head!
I was terrified, unlike my mother who was laughing hysterically now.
THE END...
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                     

                                        AFTER: EDITED

It was a usual day in my house, nothing to off, right?
I was just entertaining myself like an ordinary kid. Every single thing was not out of place so what was the worst that could happen?
I was pretending I was a undercover agent, a secret spy to be exact defeating evil birds,

"He-ya. You can't get me birds I am the finest ninga warrior ever. You will never see a better one!"

I, um, yeah about that, afterwards a real bird came into my house through the window.
1st I heard my mother screaming...but not like so loud,

"Ah, there's a, There's a,a,a bird in the house!"

She was terrified. She DISLIKED birds, every type of them except for Hummingbirds. I have never seen someone so scared, quite impressive,

"Whoa,such a coincidence that I am defeating birds"

I was laughing when the bird was following my mother around and around.

"he, he, he this is so entertaining. I could watch this forever!"

But then it wasn't expected, not 1 bit... Out of nowhere the bird landed on my head!
I was terrified, unlike my mother who was laughing hysterically now.
THE END...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aye, It's me your writing was really really funny.I loved your writing by the way. You write so many funny stuff on your blog. Luv Adri your bestie

    ReplyDelete