Pages

Sunday 29 September 2019

Holiday blogging Day: 3 Changing Weather

Hello people,

Okay, I am pretty proud of myself right now.
Like I am doing this blogging stuff in a row, how could I not be proud of myself?!

If you don't know or if your reading this later from this day it is Sunday. I went to Sunday school today.
It was really normal so I didn't act diffrent from being the normal me.

I have nothing intresting but we got back home at like around 3:34 or something like that but for sure at 3 something o-clock.

When we came back I went to change into comfy clothes as soon as I could and then afterwards I went to sit down with my baby brother to watch some dancing on tv.

Since I don't have anything to tell you, you might fall asleep from boredom so if you don't want to fall asleep than maybe not continue reading...

Anyways my mu asked me before the holidays if I wanted to go to the programme but I politely refused.
You might be like,

'Why though?'

If you ask me a question I don't know like that one above this writing then you get not answeror! If you ask me a question that makes me annoyed because I am pretty sure you ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER than I get REALLY ANNOYED! 

Okay just kidding. Reason was because I didn't feel like it but if I did attend I would've had ALOT to tell you!

Anyways I don't have anything else to say execpt bye for now; I might and probably will come and blog tommorow!

2 comments:

  1. Aye Myat, I think it is pretty impressive that you are blogging during the school holidays. I'm a teacher at Paparore School, and I would love if my kids were blogging in the holidays.

    What did you do at Sunday School? I remember vaguely when I went to Sunday school almost 30 years ago. We played heaps of cool games. What's your favourite thing about Sunday School?

    I look forward to seeing what you blog about next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Venessa,
      What we do in Sunday school is we do play games and we learn about our culture. My favorite part is playing games! I will make sure to try blog some more.
      Sinceraly, Aye myat

      Delete