Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Extension reflection

Hey there viewer,
You might have noticed that sometimes I blog things about or from extension. You also might have noticed my labels on most of my posts say 'Extension' or 'Extension work'.
Right now you might be like,
"Wait but this writing is labelled ' Extension'".
Well that is because this is a reflection of of 2019, term 3 extension!
Here are some links to most of my extension work and then lets get into details...
AYE-MYAT AND FINAU'S STARFISH AND THE EEL STORY
THE STARFISH AND THE EEl MOVIE
MUSEUM TRIP RECOUNT
ASTRONAUT RESEARCH
Those are most of them I have much more, much more indeed. For extension we obviously have a teacher and her name is Mrs Lagitupu here is the link to her class blog:Creative space: CLICK TO VIEW.
So yeah that's that but about the day we first got in rolled to extension. By the way the students from extension can change and we don't choose whether we want to go or not because it really depends on the teachers. The first link is a very recent task that my friend Finau and I did. We were able to choose to make  original story or just do another already made up story. Finau and I chose to make a original one so the link is just at the top if you want to view it. The second link is just the movie itself turned out as the original project the official one to be exact. The 3rd link is my reflection or recount on my trip to the museum. It was a great experience. For further detail just click on the link. Last but not least my dearest astronaut research. I did this project with my friend Shayna and Finau. There are not many images actually none due to that we realised it was copyright and there weren't enough picture to use for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment