Pages

Saturday 28 September 2019

Holiday blogging Day:2 Changing Weather

Hello there people;

Okay I am keeping up really well with this holiday blogging stuff. The reason I said that is because I did this in a row yesterday and today! Let's hope I can do that for the rest of the holidays. If not then I will try to still blog. Nothing much is happneing in the holidays. 

Oh my donuts;

My mum litteraly as soon as I finished typing 'Nothing much is happneing in the holidays.' she said that we are going somewherre very soon today! That explains why we are all dressed up in dresses and things. I would much likely prefer a dressing gown and sweat pants. I don't have much to talk about but I want to tell you a bit about me. You may or might have seen my ABOUT ME writing but I want to do it again!

My name is Aye-Myat but you know already know that because my blog says so. I am 9 years old and a year 5 at Pt England School. The reason my blog description says that I am 8 was because that was before my birthday in that same year. 

I love food! 
To be exact pepporoni pizza, mint cookies and cream ice cream, donuts and much more. I am just worried you will die from reading the endless list of food I love, adore and want to eat right now!! My hobbie(S) are arts and crafts as well as reading and writing. My favorite subject(S) are reading and writing, oh and maybe science because 'Something in the Water' is sort of science. That's all because obviously there is more about me. And like I said before here is the theme for this holiday... 'Changing weather'. The reason it's called that is because the weather has been changing alright! It has gone to be 20 degrees to 19, 23 and 22. The current weather is pretty sunny but just a few clouds it is 18.0 c but I can't write it properly so yeah. That's all for today. -Aye-Myat

No comments:

Post a Comment