Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Cross country recount 2019



Hey,hello there, wondering how I’m still alive?
Okay then, let’s start over again!

Hi, on Monday the 16th of September,Pt England school had their annual Cross Country!

Dun, dun, dunnnnnnn. I was so not ready.

All the courses that each grader had to run were on the school main field. I know you might be wondering,

‘Why do you do it annually?’

Well what a great question and here is your answer. We do it due to legal reasons and because it’s against the law. In other words for children’s fitness.
First everyone had to line up on the court that was beside the field and had to put some sunscreen on their body because it was a sizzling day.

The sunscreen was so sticky but I managed not to be bothered by that.

Okay I can’t write exactly everything that happened from the moment it started to the moment it ended. What I can tell you is me being me when it was the year 5 girls turn and they started standing up I was so confused until my bestie, Adriana told me it was because it was our turn.

I felt butterflies in my stomach but when we ran aka the signal which is the wooden clapper went off I did really well.Even though I did walk part way through but only part way through!

When we finished I came like 10th or 13th but I know I was in the top 20 for sure but maybe the top 10?
My goal for next year is to try get in the top 10,top 5 or top 20 once more!
By the way do you viewers do Cross country if you do then give me your experience down below!

1 comment:

  1. Hey aye it is Jade. I love the way you described what the cross country was all about. I love your writing.

    Bye jade

    ReplyDelete